Wednesday, December 12, 2012

a new beginning

I can't believe that I am finally done with college. Sometimes it felt that it would never get here. But now it is here and it doesn't seem real. I have been finished with my classes since Monday and today was my last day of work. It hasn't sunk in yet that our time in Rexburg is over. This has been our home and security blanket for the past 4 1/2 years so it will be a very big change once we actually move.

We still don't know exactly where we are going just yet. Brandon has an interview tomorrow at a very up and coming company in Idaho Falls. Hopefully that works out for us so we can get things ready to move there. I don't really want to move to Idaho Falls, but a job is a job and we can't turn down a job at this point.

On a good note, my family is coming tomorrow! They flew into Salt Lake today and they are driving up tomorrow. I am so excited for them to get here! Maybe then it will actually sink in that I am graduating. These next few days are going to be really busy, but really great!

On to bigger and better things!

(our graduation announcement)

No comments:

Post a Comment