Wednesday, January 30, 2013

i got a job!

I finally got a job! I know that it takes some people months and months to find a job, but I am so glad that I have been blessed to get a job so quickly. I am going to be working as a Seasonal Tax Preparer for a CPA firm in Taylorsville. The office is only 10 minutes away, which is great since it has been extra snowy here lately.

I don't start until the middle of February, but I am glad that I don't have to go out and interview anymore. The interviewing process was starting to get pretty annoying. I was told multiple times that I don't have the experience they were looking for. But I guess that is the problem almost all college graduates face after graduation. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to work since we don't have any kids yet. This extra income will help us save money for our future!

Besides, unemployment wasn't a good look on me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment