Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2012 Resolutions

I know that January is pretty much over, but I need to put my resolutions in writing that way I actually stick to them.

1. Work out! If you know me than you know that I say this all the time and never do it! I always have a good excuse. Going to school full time, working part time, and being a new wife is very busy. But right now I am off-track and only working so I need to actually stick to it this time!

2. Cook more. I am not a very good cook and I am very impatient when it comes to food (my husband is too). We need to be better at cooking and not getting a quick meal. It will save us a lot of money and I will get more practice!

3. Take more pictures. I am the worst at taking pictures of special occasions. Case in point, I have no pictures from Thanksgiving or Christmas. I want to try and get better at this so when we start having kids they will actually have baby pictures. :)

4. Grow closer with our families. It is so hard being able to talk to my family because of the time difference. By the time I am off work it is late on the East coast. And if you know my mom, you know she goes to bed really really early :).

We are so excited for this year! We will both graduate from BYU-I this December and we cannot wait for that. It will be so nice to be done and to both have our degrees. We don't know where we will end up but we know that it will be great!

We hope that 2012 will be an amazing year for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment